PowerNaruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:Clan:Valrogue

Go down

.:Clan:Valrogue Empty .:Clan:Valrogue

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:15 pm

Clan - Valrogue

Biography: This clan led a peaceful lifestyle and never looked for a reason to fight. this clan prided itself in the creation of weaponry that they sold at a fair price (valdeo has one of the last pieces of their art hanging on a wall in his room. Several years ago, a rival weaponcrafter became jealous and sought out to destroy the Valrogue clan. One by one he had them assasinated, saving the mastercraftsman, his wife and newborn infant for himself.

One fateful night, he made his move, he killed the mother and went after the father. a monumental battle ensued. Neither side giving an inch. Then both made a desperate move and accidentally killed each other. the child lay on the ground, asleep. the boy was found by a young woman who brought up the child.

Years passed and the boy grew stronger, training to be a ninja. He had never known his parents, and he knew they were dead. it was just that noone would tell him how they died. Years passed and the woman that had taken the boy in died in her sleep from what the doctors presumed to be cancer. Upon seeing the boy, one of the medic-nin inquired as to the boys name, his reply was simple "valdeo, that is all i know. i know not my surname for my parents died when i was but an infant so i do not even know my own parents names and that woman on the stretcher was going to tell me today." said valdeo. The medic got a sad look on his face and told valdeo what had happened because everybody there knew about the fight but had lost track of the boy after the fight.

Clan Members:

~Valrogue Valdeo

-----------------------------------------------

Skills
Spoiler:

Kekkei Genkai
Spoiler:

Jutsus it Unlocks:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

.:Clan:Valrogue Empty Re: .:Clan:Valrogue

Post by Kaguya Kakura Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:32 am

Everyone Please Note : This is only for Valdeo.

Kaguya Kakura
Otokage
Otokage

https://powernaruto.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:26 pm

Actually...I would prefer it be an open Clan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaguya Kakura Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:09 am

Ah ok then

Kaguya Kakura
Otokage
Otokage

https://powernaruto.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content